Tuesday, December 14, 2010

T minus three days . . . . -E.



Well, the Lebanese Arabic grammar sketch that my colleague and I co-authored (and turned in today!) clocked in at 47 pages. Add it to the phonology paper, and Jeremy and I churned out over 80 pages of technical linguistic writing in less than 8 weeks. All based on our own primary research. I have to say, there's a sense of accomplishment that comes with that.

And yet, it's not about what I can do. None of this project has been possible without the help of God Himself. There has been a strange absence of stress surrounding this grammar sketch. I know that He has been paying attention to us and watching out for us here in Dallas.

Now. Oral presentation tomorrow, finished lexical database Thursday, and class evaluation forms on Friday. After that, CHRISTMAS! If you're in Delaware, you may see me and my family over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment