Friday, October 29, 2010

The Gift of Prayer--QM--


We went to a birthday party this evening! Dorie's friend Edward turned three yesterday. I love birthdays so much and my little girl does too--even when she not on the receiving end. She was so excited about giving her friend a copy of her favorite music CD (Blue Moo by Sandra Boynton) and she specifically requested that we also give him smarties.







I love to make this little girl happy! I never knew how much fun it would be to give little gifts to my children. God feels the same way about us, and he has given us the gift of prayer to express our needs and desires to him. Ethan and I would like to ask you to join us in praying for our future. We had hoped know by now where we will be serving overseas, but we are still waiting and looking. We are specifically interested in Asia. Please pray that we would be lead to the right place in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment